Reviews, Reviews are social proof, yep, that how we're starting off today. The best way to improve your Shopify store is to get more customers, which means getting more reviews. Thankfully, there's a tool out there that lets you quickly tap into a large pool of users to help review your store. The question is: what type of review are you going to get from ""judge.me""? The answer may surprise you. We've been using Judge. For a while now to help generate more reviews for our own stores. Install the app and sign up for a free account. Within a few months, you'll be able to start getting unlimited free reviews from your current clients.
Reviews are a powerful mechanism for improving your products. Customers who regularly leave reviews are more likely to recommend your products to others. However, the time commitment required for leaving a review can discourage some people from doing it. Visiting an organization's website and clicking "Leave a Review" can be tedious (especially on mobile websites). Customer support teams are often unable to provide the level of assistance needed to answer customer questions efficiently or effectively.
Go to Judge.me homepage and click Install Now, then select Shopify as the platform to install.
From the Shopify app store, click Add app and fill in your Shopify store URL. Then click Install app to start the automatic installation.
- Choose Installation by Judge.me (recommended) or Installation by You (for advanced user).
- Choose the language of your admin dashboard. Our admin dashboard is available in English, French, and Spanish.
Choose where to display your Review Widget and Preview Badge (product page, collection page)
- Review Widget is our core widget, which collects and shows the product reviews on your online shop.
- Preview Badge shows the number of your product reviews and the aggregate rating on your product and/or collection page.
Choose the type of theme you would like to install your widgets on. You can choose to install your widgets on a live theme (default) or on an unpublished theme. This helps to prevent Judge.me theme concierge from being installed on a live theme, which might break your custom CSS. When you choose an unpublished theme, you can preview how the widgets look first and then publish the theme later on.
- If you don't have an unpublished theme, please go to Shopify Help Center to learn how to add themes.
- You can change the theme on which you would like to work. This means all the setting changes and additional widget installation through settings (for example, adding the review carousel) will affect the theme you choose.
- To allow the Judge.me theme concierge to install all the widgets in your live theme, go to Settings > Advanced > Advanced Settings > Judge.me Installation Theme.
You can preview how everything looks in your theme now. If you are satisfied with everything, choose Yes, Looks Great. Otherwise, you can do further customization on the widgets.
Having good product reviews, happy customers, and other social media achievements can help you get a leg up on competitors. But many people don't take advantage of this. One of the easiest ways is setting up your Judge.me product reviews to your liking by using the interface that Judge.me provides. If you need help, their support team is super responsive and will help you get up to speed on everything you need. So find a way to get more social media out there!
Once installed, you will have a beautiful interface to preview your AMP pages before activating them. Once logged in to the app, you can head over to your product configuration page by clicking by the navigation to Configure > Products. Towards the bottom of the page, you will see a "Product Reviews" section. Clicking this section will bring up a list of review providers. While you can select from a list of providers, having AMP-enabled products show up first in your list is recommended. This ensures they receive the most traffic and are more likely to receive a favourable review.