Hustl Works #Start10K Entrepreneur Camp for Canadian youth ready to take the entrepreneurial eCommerce path. Aspiring entrepreneurs face major hurdles when establishing their businesses. We would like to do our part to balance the scales that prevent aspiring entrepreneurs to take their businesses from idea to their full potential. To that end, Hustl Works started the #START10K Entrepreneur Camp to provide a free Shopify store set up for entrepreneurs between the age of 18-29 years old as a way to amplify their voices and connect them with customers.
The Hustl Works #Start10K Camp for youth who are ready to start their entrepreneurial journey will run from February 1, 2021 to April 30, 2021.
Each quarter, Hustl Works will select up to 5 winners a month to review a free store set up (and more!).
Hustl Works #Start10K Entrepreneur Camp consists of branding, e-commerce site setup, resources, as well as mentorship, education, and support.
- A free Hustl Works Shopify store built by us and you
- A company spotlight on Hustl Works’s social channels
- Industry standard Apps to enhance your store performance
If you have questions about your organization's eligibility, contact us at email@example.com
Applications are accepted from aspiring entrepreneurs Canada wide. To be eligible to apply:
- Between the age of 18-29 years of age
- Must be a Canadian Citizen
- Acceptance will be based off of your elevator pitch video submission.
How to apply
Access the application below, and complete all required fields.